Sunday, January 26, 2014

Random Rambling Sunday: Sling Bags Attack!

The rarer I write here, the more difficult to use English.

Well, let's try. Hello, Fili here :)

First of all, Happy New Year! To be honest, I already stop making any new year resolution since three years ago. The laziness is unbeatable that it made me accomplished nothing big, it's really depressing. In exchange, I made some small target that I can easily accomplished and keep me moving on.

Ok, that's some ramble.

Last year, somehow there was a week where my list was dominated by sling bags.

1. A recycle sling bag



The material is from unused long jeans combined with green-brown paisley pattern fabric. Size 46 cm x 36 cm x 10 cm.

2. Modified sling bag



This one is actually a tote bag but our customer say that she's the type that is more comfortable wearing a sling bag so I changed the string as she requested. Size 42 cm x 36 cm x 12 cm.

3. Little owl sling bag



Little owl is customized for our little customer. Sorry for the crappy photo, it is very difficult to take a photo of stripes pattern. Size 27 cm x 30,5 cm  x 8 cm.

4. Orange owl sling bag



I used the same fabric with the Little owl sling bag but this time, it is for adult, The owl pattern fabric was pretty famous lately (Lino bought it in South Korea!), a number of our customers picked it as the main material ;) Size 38 cm x 32 cm x 8 cm.

That's all the sling bags and some brief review.

See you next time!

Fili&Lino

1 comment:

  1. I like this blog. Its really awesome. I like the color combination & stuff. Its really very nice.Sling Bag Online ShoppingHere I like the designs aaand pattern so I like to buy it

    ReplyDelete