Monday, February 18, 2013

Those red shirts!

A friend of mine was about to leave for 1.5 years. She asked me to make something for her from her old shirts. She gave me two medium and large size shirts. These are the shirts.



She asked me to make a laptop softcase (not a bag), a pencil case and a throw-everything-inside pouch.

Voila! Here are the results :)


The pouch. I retained the pocket and the button. I also added a D-ring in case she needs to attach something to the pouch.


The pencil case. She asked me to make a double zipper pencil case.




The padded soft case. Again, I retain the button and the pocket. I also added a little twist by positioning the flap diagonally.

So, here they are. Enjoy!

Lino

1 comment:

  1. red color is my faveret color Thats wonderful stuff you've written up here. Been searching for it all around. Great blog


    http://www.apparelnbags.com/hanes/index.htm

    ReplyDelete