Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fabric bracelet

It's Lino's turn to post in this blog.

I'm not really sure since when I'm interested in fabrics accessories and jewellery. For me, fabric made accessories and jewellery are unique. It can be made from millions of patterned fabric in various colours, it can be used in a  wide range occasions, it can also be combined with other materials. Not to mention if it's dirty, it can be washed!

My journey in fabric accessories making started around six months ago, when I started to learn how to make fabric flowers. From then, I made lots of variety, one of them is fabric bracelet. This fabric bracelet is very simple yet I found it very endearing. I used a stripe of fabric from my old T-shirt, my friends' daughter's clothes, a scrap fabric and a new fabric, then braided it. Add some cute charms, and voila, here it is!




























































So that's all from me today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment