Yes, Fili&Lino is having a giveaway competition! We will have two giveaway competition. This will be our first, and the next will be out in the first week of November 2012.
The prize? A set of blue-green reversible tote bag, pencil case and mobile phone case,
and a special prize for people with the highest number of entries.
Who are eligible?
Everyone, where ever you are. This competition is open worldwide.
Basically there are two things that you have to do to be eligible to join the contest: 1. promote Fili&Lino 2. Answer a question.
This competition is open for one week, from Wednesday, 24 October 2012 - 31 October 2012, 23:59 GMT +07:00. Please be careful of the time zone.
1. Promote Fili&Lino in social media. For example, share Fili&Lino Facebook Page in your page, follow our Twitter and retweet our competition, put our products on Pinterest, promote our etsy site on plurk or tumblr, or any kind of promo. The details are:
- Each promotion in a social media will be counted as 1 entry.
- The more you have entry, the bigger your chance to win the competition.
- If you are a past customer of Fili&Lino, you will automatically have one entry.
- If you purchase Fili&Lino products within the time frame, you will also have additional 1 entry.
- If you decided to only have one entry (promote Fili&Lino only in one social media), that is perfectly fine. However, even if you are our customer and already have an entry, you will still need to do the promotion.
- We will have a special prize for customer with most entries
2. Once you already do the promotion, even though some of them are trackable (especially in facebook and twitter), do not forget to report to us where did you do the promotion, so we can count how many entries you will have. If it's possible, provide the link or screenshots. You can simply mention us on twitter or use the hashtag #filiandlino, post on our FB wall, comment on our blog, or send us e-mail to email@example.com.
3. In the same time with the entry report, please attach also your answer for this question: What's the most challenging craft that you've done, and what kind of craft that you would love to do? If it's possible, please suggest what kind of craft tutorial that you would like to see in our blog.
How to decide the winner
Each entry will be put to http://www.random.org/lists/ to generate a random number, then a number will be generated from http://andrew.hedges.name/experiments/random/ to have the winner.
So, what are you waiting for?
GO, GO, GO!